1. How much do you charge?
My sitting fee is $250 unless I travel to the mountains then a $50 extra charge is required. I also offer photo packages or digital packages, please call for pricing.
2. Where do we do the shoot?
Colorado offers some spectacular locations for any photo shoot. I am a big runner so am
constantly out on the trails discovering new locations. We could also do something more urban
and funky and both downtown Boulder and Denver have some spectacular locations. We could
also do a little bit of both.
3. Do you offer studio shoots.
Not really. My space is better suited for 1-2 people. I do have indoor locations around
Boulder/Denver if need be.
4. What do we wear?
You can dress up in dresses and suits or dress more casually. Totally up to you. I just
recommend not mixing up plaids with florals unless you are going for something kooky!
5. Can we do more than one outfit?
6. We have a big family. Can we do all kinds of different photo combinations.
Of course. Let’s do them all. I feel like if you are taking the time to do this, let’s do all that we
7. We prefer a much more candid type shoot, do you do that?
Yes. I can come spend the day with you or an hour and just follow you around photographing
whatever it is you are doing.
8. How long before we get to view our photos.
Usually a week to 10 days.
9. How long do we have to order photos?
Photos stay up online for two weeks.
10. What if we can make it in that time frame?
There is an additional $50 charge each time I have to put the photos back up online.
11. What other products do you offer?
I offer large canvas prints, metallic prints, wood prints, photo albums you name it, I have it.
12. Will you touch up all our photos?
No, I only touch up the ones you order.
13. What if your packages won’t work for us, can we order a la carte?
Yes, of course.
14. How do we know which location is best for our family?
We can have a detailed conversation about what will be best for your desired outcome.
15. How many photos will we get to see?
I usually provide 100 photo proofs, but it depends on what we are doing.